i recently discovered mountain biking.
even more recently i discovered red bull rampage.
riders build their own lines and are scored on quality of their descent by judges.
in virgin, utah, usa.
– nice idea!
– very good to see a very real live coverage, instead of edited and polished up documentaries
– i smell the fear and i witness the skill & talent
– 4+ hours, instead of usual quick stuff
– some pros fell in first few meters, nice to see they are human
– its the little stuff that causes problems
– these people (riders, builders, organizers) are amazing!
watch the 4+h video at rampage.redbull.com.
and i still do not care about sugary water branded as red bull.
bravo kyle strait!
i will get ognjen next year top 50 contemporary artists 2012-2013 by artprice.com