i just got annoyed again by issue about same sex marriage.
i really do not get it why it is not allowed.
it makes absolutely no sense at all.
marriage is a relationship defined by law, like buying a car or whatever.
rules that define one aspect of relationship between people.
thousand years ago it was about other stuff but if you read the marriage contract today it is a bit different.
many people are very emotional and possessive about marriage contract but never read it.
here are some basic rules from wikipedia.
– giving a husband/wife or his/her family control over a spouse’s sexual services, labor, and property.
– giving a husband/wife responsibility for a spouse’s debts.
– giving a husband/wife visitation rights when his/her spouse is incarcerated or hospitalized.
– giving a husband/wife control over his/her spouse’s affairs when the spouse is incapacitated.
– establishing the second legal guardian of a parent’s child.
– establishing a joint fund of property for the benefit of children.
– establishing a relationship between the families of the spouses.
i like “sexual services” and that family can control it :)
anyway, why cant homosexual’s have these rights makes no sense.
or why they can not have kids also does not make sense.
nothing makes sense.
it must be a conspiracy by lawyers cause they make money on making all the custom contracts
to compensate for lack of same sex marriage contract.