in jtt partners we are obliged to wear white button down shirts.
in the start i had them ironed or i ironed them.
i had two impressions about ironing:
– wrinkles reappear during wearing very quickly, so ironing has a short term effect;
– ironing, in my view, added no aesthetic value compared to wrinkles;
– ironing takes too much time;
– ironing takes too much space;
– ironing wastes energy.
i decided to not iron my white shirts at all and see how i feel about it.
instead of ironing, i would hang my shirts on hangers so i minimize wrinkles.
eventually i got over the addiction
i have two conclusions:
– wrinkles are artistically beautiful;
– wrinkled shirt gives a message of activity and roughness;
– i stopped worrying about if and how much my clothing is wrinkled;
– i saved almost 2 days of my life per year;
– i save about 5 eur per year on electric bill.
here are some interesting links: